Wichita Region SCCA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wichita Region SCCA

Wichita Region Sports Car Club of America Member Forum

New "Solo Stats" is ready

spitfire4gp
    spitfire4gp

New "Solo Stats" is ready Empty New "Solo Stats" is ready

Post  spitfire4gp Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 am

The new “Solo Stats,” the record book of the SCCA Solo Nationals, is ready to go to press.

Want a copy? Just send me an e-mail (see sig).

If you’ve ever run Nationals, you’re in it somewhere. “Solo Stats” contains the top-10s in a number of categories -- most championships, most trophies won, widest margins, narrowest margins, and much, much more. In addition it lists ALL champions (including supplementals) by class, by region and division, by individual. Plus the Silver Circle, the Who’s Who, and the Old Fartz list.

Including Your Personal Record. Every run you made, time and cones. Every record-book listing of which you are a part. This estasblishes your bragging rights.

And then there’s the Alpha Lists -- the records of everyone who has ever put a wheel on a Nationals course from 1973 to 2010. More than 300 pages of information.

Thre book is $49 postpaid. Just e-mail me your name and mailing address. If the book is a gift, tell me whose Personal Record to put in it. I’ll put one in the mail to you and include a bill.

--Rocky Entriken
    Ikke så Hurtig Racing
    rocky@spitfire4.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:24 pm