Wichita Region SCCA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wichita Region SCCA

Wichita Region Sports Car Club of America Member Forum

“Solo Stats” .. in time for Christmas

spitfire4gp
    spitfire4gp

“Solo Stats” .. in time for Christmas Empty “Solo Stats” .. in time for Christmas

Post  spitfire4gp Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:14 am

For the first time in several years, the new “Solo Stats” is ready in November, just in time to be a Christmas gift for your autocrosser.

“Solo Stats,” the record book of the SCCA Solo Nationals updated through the 2011 event and ready to go to press. Want a copy? Just send me an e-mail (see sig).

Everyone who has ever run the Solo Nationals is in it somewhere. “Solo Stats” contains the top-10s in a number of categories -- most championships, most trophies won, widest margins, narrowest margins, and much, much more including a bit of solo history. Yes, even the brief Solo I Nationals. In addition it lists ALL champions (including supplementals) by class, by region and division, by individual. Plus the Silver Circle, the Who’s Who, and the Old Fartz list. And then there’s the Alpha Lists -- the records of everyone who has ever put a wheel on a Nationals course from 1973 to 2011. More than 300 pages of information.

Your order will include Your Personal Record. It’s your bragging rights. Every run you made, every time, every pylon. Every record-book listing of which you are a part.

The book is $49. Just e-mail me your name and mailing address. If the book is a gift, tell me whose Personal Record to put in it. I’ll put one in the mail to you and include a bill.

--Rocky Entriken
    Ikke så Hurtig Racing
    rocky@spitfire4.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 am